Ferrule Printing Machine for Making Adhesive Label
Indomax offers an Ferruling Machine/Electronic Lettering, Max LM - 390A, the latest portable type with compact design with many applications and ease of operation. This can be used in preparation of self-adhesive labels and ferrules used for control panels. Alphabetical/Numerical characters can be printed on both the tubes (sleeves) and self adhesive tapes with desired adjustment in character size, space and width. This machine has a nice LCD backlit display for viewing the matter to be printed and also has a very important advantage of accepting data directly from PC, which will save the operational time and labour cost. One can directly connect the machine to the PC and after giving the print command, print ferrules from the PC directly. One can also use the USB external memory stick for transferring the data from PC to LM machine. The machine has in-built memory capacity of 1, 00,000 characters with 5,000 characters in 20 files each. Initially people were using cut single ferrules for wiring application. The disadvantages of using such ferrules are:
- The time required to insert a single ferrules is more
- The printing on cut ferrules fades after few months
- Cut ferrules fall down from the wire and cannot be readable
- Wrong serial ferruling may happen in cut ferrules and it is usually non uniform as space depends on the character prints as supplied
- Even the ferrule rotation disrupts the line up, and separate insulation is an added cost in this case
- Faulty combination due to human error
- Maintaining an inventory, adding to the cost
Buy ferrule printing machine for making adhesive label
Or contact the seller
in section "Cheque printing machinery"
View also products categories "Retail equipment"